• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

150 posts in this topic

Mine is Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum. She ecsaped the Bolshevik revolution and its attempted destruction of the individual. She dedicated the rest of her life to fight for the freedom of all people and warn against the evils of oppression.

Or she was a fascistic lunatic with a naive, yet amazingly dangerous, worldview understandably brought about by her trauma. :baiting:

Just sayin'... :/

Mine is Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum. She ecsaped the Bolshevik revolution and its attempted destruction of the individual. She dedicated the rest of her life to fight for the freedom of all people and warn against the evils of oppression.

Or she was a fascistic lunatic with a naive, yet amazingly dangerous, worldview understandably brought about by her trauma. :baiting:

Power to the people! Anyone have any food?

Comparing her views against Lennin's and giving the nod to him; I think you are self explanatory.

:whee:

Comparing her views against Lennin's and giving the nod to him; I think you are self explanatory.

I wouldn't give Lenin the steam off my

But that's how you justify it, isn't it?

If you're not 100% for unfettered and unregulated freedom with zero social responsibility, you're a COMMUNIST. :mad:

From the classic punk compilation that came out in '79. I wore this album out

while skateboarding the half-pipe in my back yard. One year later, I sold my

comic collection to buy musical gear and was playing in a bar band that played

most of the songs on this album. 999, Sham 69, Generation X.... :cloud9:

punk-album.jpg

Mine is from this title page in Preacher. My absolute favorite page in the series and the title is just :cloud9:
Absolutely one of the best splashes in Vertigo history (thumbs u do you own that OA? If so, :o(worship) Let me know first if you ever need to give it a new home, please :gossip:

I wouldn't give Lenin the steam off my

But that's how you justify it, isn't it?

If you're not 100% for unfettered and unregulated freedom with zero social responsibility, you're a COMMUNIST. :mad:

Ayn Rand was an A-1 nutjob kook that corrupted the already unbalaned mind of one Steve Ditko - robbing us Spidey fans of a continuing era of stylized villians and the freakish views of reality in Dr. Strange's world...

Oh, and mine is Hideously Evil Ren from "The Ren and Stimpy Show". I used to have a pic of myself in a very nice hat but that seemed a little self-indulgent.

Mine was a bootleg T-Shirt and album cover my band did. I basically replaced the BC of the Samhain album "Initium" with my bands logo, and changed the cards to read "NJHC" and added brass knuckles. I love that T-Shirt as well, such an awesome homage to one of my biggest influences as a musician.

Mine is Heatmiser. I forget what started it. But it definitely stuck.

Watson made it for me. I have had Bruce lee from Enter the Dragon and pirate as the Anti-forumite, but I always come back to Mr. 101.

• Administrator
Mine is from one of my favorite comics in my collection. It needs to be rescanned though.

HumanTorch12.jpg

It's grainy, but brighter...I'm sure some other photoshop wiz could do better... ;)

HumanTorch12.jpg