• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants exhibitor badges for WonderCon?

34 posts in this topic

..[*]Same as above but wear a dog collar and complain about being forced to touch low-grade Avengers, ie non-Sweet, non-Sweet, non-DCs (this method only available to greggy)..

thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

..[*]Same as above but wear a dog collar and complain about being forced to touch low-grade Avengers, ie non-Sweet, non-Sweet, non-DCs (this method only available to greggy)..

thumbsup2.gifdevil.gif

893frustrated.gif

I'm a nationally ranked saleman that is always top 3 in multiple categories, so slingin' comic related material would be a breeze, especially if I can use my salesman tactics devil.gif Unfortunately, I will not be attending since I would have to ask for another weekend off at work and of course I am saving for the big con in San Diego!

I will have at least a couple extra badges available, perhaps as many as 5 or 6... These are the badges that give you access during the Thursday set-up, as well as the 3 days of the show itself...

I need to submit the list of names the first week of April, but I am not even close to filling my allotment at this point.

They are not completely free, and there are a variety of ways your name could wind up on the list:

[*]Assist me with the unload of 17,850,000 trade paperbacks at the show...[*]Assist me for a couple hours during the show at some point (this method only available to those who can do some math in their head)...[*]Write several dozen pages of a thread called Crisis...[*]Carry around a couple wantlists for me and find stuff my customers are looking for...[*]Same as above but wear a dog collar and complain about being forced to touch low-grade Avengers, ie non-Sweet, non-Sweet, non-DCs (this method only available to greggy)...[*]Be my best friend forever...[*]Tell me about something really cool you did for a children's charity...[*]Cash always works...

I may also have exhibitor badges for San Diego... but I am taking it one show at a time... smile.gif

I'm a nationally ranked saleman that is always top 3 in multiple categories, so slingin' comic related material would be a breeze, especially if I can use my salesman tactics devil.gif Unfortunately, I will not be attending since I would have to ask for another weekend off at work and of course I am saving for the big con in San Diego!

Salesman tactics???

We don't need no stinkin' salesman tactics!

I hang a banner that says I got cheap trade paperbacks, and have some boobs standing in front of it... That's all the salesman tactics I need!

I did confirm yesterday that I will have two spaces instead of one... so I will have FIVE extra badges available... cloud9.gif

Of course, your badge will say "Lighthouse Comics" on it... so don't be surprised if the boys from CGG start challenging you to a fight in the parking lot... stooges.gifstooges.gif

When will we know who you're giving one to? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Salesman tactics???

I hang a banner that says I got cheap trade paperbacks, and have some boobs standing in front of it... That's all the salesman tactics I need!

I did confirm yesterday that I will have two spaces instead of one... so I will have FIVE extra badges available... cloud9.gif

Of course, your badge will say "Lighthouse Comics" on it... so don't be surprised if the boys from CGG start challenging you to a fight in the parking lot... stooges.gifstooges.gif

Will that get me in on Thursday during the set-up time? I thought it would only work for Friday-Sunday. I want in on Thursday, dammit! sumo.gif

just volunteer! laugh.gif it's only 3 hrs of good community service, then after that you're free to roam to do what you like. thumbsup2.gif

Sure, but it's not like I can't take a couple of days off. Besides, I think it'd be fun to help 'House run his booth. I used to dream about owning a comic store when I was younger, and this is the next best thing -- all the fun, none of the day-to-day headaches.

not on thursday, but don't you have to work on thursday? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Salesman tactics???

Oh well then... I can use the skills to make the hagglers pay full price devil.gif

Salesman tactics???

Oh well then... I can use the skills to make the hagglers pay full price devil.gif

Just tell them to FOAD if they do! tongue.gif