• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Keys for sale

59 posts in this topic

That JIM 83 CGC 2.5 the one you and I were discussing the purchase of? After I generously provided the GPA information you needed you proceeded to then ignore me, and never responded to me with a price for the book. I'm kinda of offended that you used me to help price your book, then ignored me and never responded, only for me to find the book popping up somewhere else for sale. Not cool dude.

That JIM 83 CGC 2.5 the one you and I were discussing the purchase of? After I generously provided the GPA information you needed you proceeded to then ignore me, and never responded to me with a price for the book. I'm kinda of offended that you used me to help price your book, then ignored me and never responded, only for me to find the book popping up somewhere else for sale. Not cool dude.

:popcorn:

that GPA data is for your eyes only....you shouldn't be sharing the info you paid for for free :makepoint:

:jokealert:

ps. it looks to still be available.

JIM83 is on hold till jerseyboy replies to my PM. Again Jamie, I apologize.

Just as a heads up. I've had you ignore "fair" offers from me on books before recently an I've bought from you before. I took it in stride but a quick counter or even a no thank you would be appreciated. (thumbs u

The book is for sale. I'm no longer interested. I know the seller has had issues with other boardies but I figured I would give him a shot since he was nice enough to respond to my WTB thread.

I've learned one majorly imporant thing being a member of these boards. Your word, as in life, is bond, and invaluable. I've had some wonderful experiences with many board members and I really enjoy this place. I think my track record speaks for itself. I do not appreciate shady non-sense and the seller would do himself a huge favor by taking a step back, re-evaluating why he's a member of these boards, and take into consideration that this place is a community of members, not a place to try and sell his books to the highest bidder.

Non-sense like this will get you no where on the boards. That lesson obviously hasn't been learned yet. Please take some notes this time.

The book is for sale. I'm no longer interested. I know the seller has had issues with other boardies but I figured I would give him a shot since he was nice enough to respond to my WTB thread.

I've learned one majorly imporant thing being a member of these boards. Your word, as in life, is bond, and invaluable. I've had some wonderful experiences with many board members and I really enjoy this place. I think my track record speaks for itself. I do not appreciate shady non-sense and the seller would do himself a huge favor by taking a step back, re-evaluating why he's a member of these boards, and take into consideration that this place is a community of members, not a place to try and sell his books to the highest bidder.

Non-sense like this will get you no where on the boards. That lesson obviously hasn't been learned yet. Please take some notes this time.

Buy the book or don't - stop thread crapping.

This kind of post belongs in the Feedback section...

Thank you Fedora. I am sorry your booty hurt over our convo but bottom line is that you(Jersey) and I never had ANY deal. You offered GPA info and I miss read your last sentence. I hadnt heard from you in 4 days so I listed it in my for sale thread. End of story. I dont need you thread crapping and bringing up 1 issue I had with a board ie that I did my best to resolve with that buyer.

JIM83 is no longer on hold and I apologize for not watching this thread closer, today is the 1st day of the semester and I am at school.

I would have boght the 83 at that price when u offered it to me a while back. Get GPA! (thumbs u

I would get GPA, but in the message I sent to several boardies is that I dont have it and being that I am getting away from this hobby to get my truck finished and finish my degree, I dont see the point in picking up a yr subscription I will use only a couple times. I am looking forward to coming back to the hobby when school is done so I will be getting it then. Thanks