• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade SA/BA slabs

84 posts in this topic

This thread will offer a bunch of fresh-to-market unrestored slabbed Marvels in high grade, along with a handful of DCs and some repeat offerings with lower prices. Over 40 encapsulated SA/BA beauties will be listed starting Friday evening, including a few pedigree comics.

The particulars: Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics - the more you buy, the greater the discount. Shipping is $10 in the US regardless of quantity, other locations are a tad extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. If you're an established reliable Board buyer, time payments can be arranged. First unconditional 'take it' graemlin posted in either this thread or a pm wins each comic. Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

Thanks for checking out these offerings!

This thread will offer a bunch of fresh-to-market unrestored slabbed Marvels in high grade, along with a handful of DCs and some repeat offerings with lower prices. Over 40 encapsulated SA/BA beauties will be listed starting Friday evening, including a few pedigree comics.

The particulars: Prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more comics - the more you buy, the greater the discount. Shipping is $10 in the US regardless of quantity, other locations are a tad extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal. If you're an established reliable Board buyer, time payments can be arranged. First unconditional 'take it' graemlin posted in either this thread or a pm wins each comic. Disclosure: none of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand.

Thanks for checking out these offerings!

for some reason i don't see my flashing PM envelope :cry:

I guarantee you won't purchase any of my DCs. :baiting:

I guarantee you won't purchase any of my DCs. :baiting:

I'd pay more for good DCs anyway.

Dang Bob, how long are you going to tease the boards with your one book. :baiting:

He's got to get off working in the lab as the mad scientist before he can begin with the offerings.

Maybe he can make up a potion to speed up global warming so snow becomes obsolete,

Since I have been visiting it has snowed every other day it seems. rantrant