• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! ?Collection for Sale?

1 post in this topic

Just want to know what everyone thinks would be the best/ most efficient way yo get the most out of a collection. The collection includes Comics of course but also includes Toys (12" G.I. JOES , STAR WARS, STAR TREK, all and every Independence Day Figure and Playstation)

Original Artwork: ASM #300 1ST PAGE SPLASH signed by Todd McFarlane( double matted and framed) This is a "One of a Kind" beautiful piece that you must see.

Tons of Star wars figures 3"/4" all the figures, toys,playstations are all unopened in the "ORIGINAL BOX" Unopened inaugural Upper Deck Basketball cards.

Football cards. Superman 1939 "ORIGINAL SUNDAY NEWSPAPER COMICS" Some of the comics are listed in the Marletplace under for Sale or ASM'S for sale. I have multiple High Grade 9.6-9.8 of #252, #238, #237, #194,#195,#201, also have ASM #300 CGC 9.4 WP AND SEVERAL OTHERS THAT ARE CGC 9.4 OW/W. I also have about 100 CGC Moderns that are graded 9.8 few at 9.9wp. I have a Green Lantern Collection(which is my pride and joy and If I sold all these I would want to make sure everything is out of my sight because it would be to difficult for me to see those books left around and realize what I have done. I would like someone that would visit this collection (ONLY SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS) Not to be snooty, but I do live in a higher end /golf course community and it is deed restricted and you know how the nosey neighbors are(but I will take care of them) I also have(but may want to keep depending on the interest and money)OLD WACKY PACKAGES,GARBAGE PAL KIDS(SOME STILL IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX) The oldest wacky pack I think is around the 1967-69 era. Also I have in the boxes SSP'S. ALL OF MY COLLECTION HAVE THE ORIGINAL BOXES UNOPENED. Several poster size pictures painted by myself of specific Comic Book Heroes(These are AWESOME & NOT JUST BECAUSE I DID THEM, I KNOW YOU WOULD AGREE)They are of Green Lantern my favorite hero, that is why I have collected over 500 comics just on that character. If you are at all seriously interested please call me and lets really talk about this: email: lexussc4005@aol.com I know just the ASM #300 ORIGINAL ARTWORK SPLASH 1ST PG IS A INVESTMENT IN ITS OWN. There is a ton of money to be made here and I want to be a part of it but I also understand the new owner needs to make some also, so I am not greedy but I have put alot of hard work into this. OH YEAH, by the way the reason I am doing this or entertaining offers is that I want to get or have more time for my ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY( I HAVE SPENT OVER 20K ON MY TELESCOPE AND DIGITAL ITEMS AND WANT TO PUT A BOOK TOGETHER, THIS REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ACCOMPLISH THIS GOAL. I feel that someone who has the time will see that these books are as close to nm/nm+ as you can get. I never read my books(call me a fan or not but I did and still do love Comics)I bought them thenput them in a bag ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Call me at 1-727-992-1126 I am very serious about this, if I don't answer then I am in surgery doing surgery. I work at the busiest LASIK/CATARACT CENTERS IN ST.PETE OR MAYBE THE ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA!!!! Last but not least I decided this a little late so I do have many,many,many,many multiples(NM/M) Condition of Ultimate Spider-Man #45-52 like 30 copies each, Ultimate Fantastic Four #1 & #2 50 copies each. Also many 90's all NM SOL cool.gifacclaim.gifID, This is long winded by know but truthfully call me you wont be dissappointed, I really have thought about this for 6 years and have not come to part with all these items because I know this is worth some $$$$$, and with Steve over at CGC YOU COULD MAKE A NICE BUNDLE, COME SEE ME AND THE COLLECTION. This is in a nice clean temperature controlled enviornment with a dehumidifier to keep the books at the correct temerature, so hopefully this says something about my care of these works of art. OK NO MORE READING SO CALL ME AT 1-727-992-1126 CELL IF I am in surgery leave a message and it will be worth your wait, grin.gif I CAN SEND SOME PICTURE TO THE SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY(and the only reason for that is I truely don't have the time on dial-up to send tons of pics to everyone) I hope everyone understands me. thanks KEN B See I even gave you my name. angel.gifacclaim.gif there is much,much more bye,bye