• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would your custom title be?

282 posts in this topic

which includes dealers who would rather not do business with RMA, but are perfectly content to take my money, and have been for years. There are plenty of board members who know me, have my particulars, and with whom I meet on as regular a basis as I can...

Naturally, I'm sure you conduct yourself quite differently around these dealers in person as opposed to the "safety" of your keyboard.

:blahblah: :blahblah: I'm always right. Everyone else in the world is crazy for not liking me. :blahblah: :blahblah:

That's an interesting argument.

"No, we mean it, everybody REALLY hates RMA."

I've given it some thought and actually, your title should be:

"Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my!"

Now THAT was just bizarre....TWO Judy Garland references at the same time....

:eek:

Runner up was:

"Loquacious"

Not if you met me. Which you won't, to mutual satisfaction I imagine.

:cloud9:

I could find you... if I wanted to.

Sure, and I you. It's not as if we're Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne, after all...

Of course you could. I'm not a xenophobic recluse like you and JC.

I'm convinced he's a cyborg that needs to "go to Egypt" every now and then for software updates.

lol

Now I must keel you for revealing the truth.

smiley-alien003.gif

which includes dealers who would rather not do business with RMA, but are perfectly content to take my money, and have been for years. There are plenty of board members who know me, have my particulars, and with whom I meet on as regular a basis as I can...

Naturally, I'm sure you conduct yourself quite differently around these dealers in person as opposed to the "safety" of your keyboard.

:blahblah: :blahblah: I'm always right. Everyone else in the world is crazy for not liking me. :blahblah: :blahblah:

Man, and here I thought you were a decent guy, just having fun.

I'm saddened to discover otherwise. :(

Of course, it's also an argument I've never made, nor even implied, so good luck with that one.

Of course, it's also an argument I've never made, nor even implied, so good luck with that one.

I am a decent guy just having fun. I just think your shtick sounds the same after a while. Nothing against you personally.

I am a decent guy just having fun. I just think your shtick sounds the same after a while. Nothing against you personally.

"Don't take this personal attack personally."

Rrrrrrright. Sorry, Dave, but decent people don't say crepe like that.

It can't be a "shtick" if I've never said it. I've never...once...said people are "crazy to not like me." The opposite, in fact. I'm a loudmouth blowhard much of the time. You've confused me with the drones you usually associate with. Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

It can't be a "shtick" if I've never said it. Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

I said I didn't have anything against you personally, not "Don't take this personally."

Maybe I should have made myself more clear.

Also, although you have not come out and said those words exactly, your posting style and all around attitude show differently.

(thumbs u <-----not your kind of (thumbs u

It can't be a "shtick" if I've never said it. I've never...once...said people are "crazy to not like me." The opposite, in fact. I'm a loudmouth blowhard much of the time. You've confused me with the drones you usually associate with. Nice try, though.

(thumbs u

Drama_Llama.jpg

the drones you usually associate with

Also, who are these?

(thumbs u

I said I didn't have anything against you personally, not "Don't take this personally."

hm

"I don't have anything against you personally, I'm just going to insult you by inventing something negative about you."

Maybe I should have made myself more clear.

Also, although you have not come out and said those words exactly, your posting style and all around attitude show differently.

lol

Hey Dave...pay attention to these words I'm about to type: I'm a d-bag. A loudmouth. A tool. People are crazy TO like me. Check out my custom.

Or do I need to make myself more clear?

If you get "everyone is crazy not to like me", you're just doing what the other tools do: reading something that doesn't exist because that's what you're used to dealing with.

(thumbs u <-----not your kind of (thumbs u

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

Drama_Llama.jpg

Pipe down, grandma.

the drones you usually associate with

Also, who are these?

You, Watson, anyone who pretends to be something they're not in the hopes of winning a popularity contest.

You know, the usual.

(thumbs u

Pipe down, grandma.

Or what?

You'll start dissecting my post.

And responding to each statement in line item fashion.

As if it gives what you're saying more validity

Than if you responded normally as most other board members would.

(thumbs u

Hey Dave...pay attention to these words I'm about to type: I'm a d-bag. A loudmouth. A tool. People are crazy TO like me.

I'll keep this in mind.

Pipe down, grandma.

Or what?

You'll start dissecting my post.

And responding to each statement in line item fashion.

As if it gives what you're saying more validity

Than if you responded normally as most other board members would.

Dear Watson...you DO know that a response is a response is a response, and no method of responding is more or less "valid" than any others, right...?

Honestly...you try too hard sometimes.

(thumbs u

Hey Dave...pay attention to these words I'm about to type: I'm a d-bag. A loudmouth. A tool. People are crazy TO like me.

I'll keep this in mind.

Much better. Maybe you won't act so shocked next time.