• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Neal Adams Bats & Tecs, X-Men,Caps,Starlin, DCs & More!!!

39 posts in this topic

Greetings! :hi:

Here's some great looking books that are actively seeking homes! As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! Shipping is First Class or Priority Mail in the US but I happily ship Worldwide too. In fact, I'll ship however you would like wherever you would like. To keep it simple though 1-2 books ship First Class for $4.00 in the US with Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail unless otherwise requested. I'll even ship Media Mail in a box if you wish.

***100% Satisfaction Guaranteed***

To the very best of my knowledge all books are unrestored and unpressed, although many do show pressing potential.

Please let me know if you have any questions, requests for bigger scans or anything else on your mind.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

Journey Into Mystery #96 F/VF 7.0 (OSPG $217.00)

:news: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :news:

Still nice & glossy. Nicely centered too. Some minor sun shadow/tanning present. Pressing candidate? Yes, maybe up to a 8.0. Small 1/3" tear BC lower left.[/size]

jim96.jpg

jim96a.jpg

:news::news: SOLD!!!!! :news::news:

X-Men #40 VF 8.0 (OSPG $83.00) $45.00

Looks NM- but sun shadow and tanning really drags this one down - kicking and screaming I might add. Nicely centered. Cover gloss and colors are superb and the spine and staples are top notch.

xmen40.jpg

xmen40a.jpg

Captain Marvel #25 (VG - FREE!) & #26 (VF 8.0) (OSPG $30.00) $20.00

I threw in the #25 reader since these are parts I & II of Starlin's 1st Thanos Saga. It just doesn't feel right selling a #26 on it's own. Sort of like walking into "The Dark Knight" when it's been playing for an hour.....

capm26.jpg

capm25.jpg

Captain America #109 FINE+ 6.5 (OSPG $31.50) $17.00

Classic cover & a Lee & Kirby classic! Solid mid-grade with general wear but no surprises. A couple tears & creasing at the top of the BC. Presents very nicely for a 6.5.

cap109.jpg

cap109a.jpg