• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gauging interest for Howard Porter

17 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Just like the title says. Porter's work on Morrison's JLA reboot was some of my favorite in the last fifteen years. He doesn't do shows, but he does have a website. I'd like to set up a private signing, but I only want to do 5-6 books. I'll need a bunch more people to get it done. PM me if seriously interested. Don't PM me if you are a maybe. Maybes will all be able to get in, but they won't help me get the minimum for a signing.

Thanks and I hope there are some more JLA fans out there.

--Sean.

Sean I would love to get in on this but I am strapped for cash right now. I am a big fan of Howards work. I recently got to hang out with his current inker John Livesay who invited him on my behalf to FloridaSuperCon and he said thank you but no to a con.

I wish you the best with this opp. Porters work is AMAZING

just asking but guesstamation on price

i could prob add a few depending on est of price per book

It will all depend on what it takes to get him interested, and if it will require honoraria or donations. My guess is that it will not be more than 10-15 plus Cgc costs, so figure 40-45 a book.

Man, I hope not. If somebody else is going to do the leg work, save me the effort and I'll get 'em through you. I just really want to nail this thing down, because I wants me some Howard Porter.

That would be the absolute height of douchebaggery, BTW.

Would this be a signing or a sketch opp? Or both?

Signing.

I'm also interested in a sketch by Howard Porter...

Signing.

I'll have at least one and line me up for a sketch too!