• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What an ignoramus. Thank God he's sexy.

146 posts in this topic

Watson forgot one of the two important rules:

(1) Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball

(2) Do not disrespect cgcmod6's authoritah

It was cgcmod6 that gave him a strike. Better reapply that lipstick and start smooching in the right direction, red wine.

I was one of the people he went out of his way to get at. It got to the point that he made my own personal life difficult for me because what I did was tied directly into my relationship with the boards. To this day the guy won't acknowledge my existence even though I have no idea why. None.

I won't comment on anything else, Roy, as I'm not getting into it, but you are being utterly disingenuous to state this.

You know, Watson knows, I know...most people here know.

Nick, since it's old news and not worth rehashing in public I'll drop you a PM. I'll just say that I am not being disingenuous at all.

:foryou:

I'm curious as to which upstanding member of this fine organisation got that upset they felt the need to report such a delicate matter to the Mods.

I suppose we'll never know.

It was a thread about custom titles. I just found it myself. :o

If a potentially offending post falls in the forest and the Mods don't get notified, did it make a noise?

hm

This is not even hypothetical. It takes place every day. So yes, it makes a noise, just not in modland

Love this cover. :cloud9:

57-2.jpg

You shouldn't look on Clink for one, I hear that they're quite pricey there. :cry:

Maybe a boardie will cut me a discount since I want it for my personal collection. :wishluck:

I was one of the people he went out of his way to get at. It got to the point that he made my own personal life difficult for me because what I did was tied directly into my relationship with the boards. To this day the guy won't acknowledge my existence even though I have no idea why. None.

I won't comment on anything else, Roy, as I'm not getting into it, but you are being utterly disingenuous to state this.

You know, Watson knows, I know...most people here know.

Nick, since it's old news and not worth rehashing in public I'll drop you a PM. I'll just say that I am not being disingenuous at all.

:foryou:

No, Roy, don't send a PM.

Either ignore this completely, which I would recommend, or risk having it discussed openly here.

So much drama for one little thread. I don't know how it can hold it all. :juggle:

Most of the drama is probably in the 50 accompanying PM threads. lol