• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comic Con May 21-22 @ Irving Convention Center

172 posts in this topic

Here's the current guestlist:

STAN LEE

LEONARD NIMOY - Appearing Saturday Only.

AMANDA CONNER

JIMMY PALMIOTTI

TIM BRADSTREET

MITCH BREITWEISER

ELIZABETH BREITWEISER

SCOTT HARBEN

JAIME MENDOZA

KERRY GAMMILL

KEZ WILSON

JAMES O-BARR

CAL SLAYTON

LAWRENCE REYNOLDS

TY TYNER

BRIAN DELANEY

JON HUGHES (website)

NATE BRAMBLE

STEVE NILES

KRISTIAN DONALDSON

ANDREW MANGUM

DAVID HOPKINS

RICHARD DOMINGUEZ

JOE EISMA

ETHAN VAN SCIVER

BERNIE WRIGHTSON

SPACE GUN STUDIOS

ROBERT LUEDKE

CARRIE FISHER

LAURIE HOLDEN

JOHN WESLEY SHIPP

AMANDA PAYS

SCOTT ZIRKEL

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dcc.html

+ Boba Fett, Chewbacca and the Weasley twins!!!

I will actually make my first show in two years!!!! Hip hip....HURRRAY!!!!!!

Sole reason for going:

BERNIE WRIGHTSON

That makes two of us...Swamp Thing sig series here I come... :headbang:

I'm certainly tempted.

David...I'm about 95% sure that I'm going to go. I might go for one day or maybe both. I'm already making up my list for some Signature Series books (Stan Lee, John Romita Jr., James O'Barr, Bernie Wrightson and Todd Nauk). :)

The exclusive book for the show has been finalized. Gonna be in high demand, I suspect. ;)

http://www.scifiexpo.com/DCC/dcc-exclusives.html

We are proud to announce our first DCC exclusive for the upcoming May 21-22 convention.

Attending fans can get their hands on a very cool Amazing Spider-Man #1 comic book reprint of the original from 1962! This Marvel comics reprint will be free to all VIP and Priority ticket holders, and available to everyone for only $5.00 while supplies last!

Sure to be a very sought after collectible after the event AND perfect to have Spider-Man creator STAN LEE to autograph.

Limit two copies per customer per day.

Price: $5.00 while supplies last.

dcc.jpg

The DWC booth will be the CGC booth as well. DWC will be accepting all submissions for CGC and DWC will be acting as the Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for the show. So all Blue Label and Signature Series submissions will be accpeted at the booth. I hope that helps. And look for a really cool announcement to come out soon for another show exclusive.

The DWC booth will be the CGC booth as well. DWC will be accepting all submissions for CGC and DWC will be acting as the Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for the show. So all Blue Label and Signature Series submissions will be accpeted at the booth. I hope that helps. And look for a really cool announcement to come out soon for another show exclusive.

Thanks for clarifying that. I will be visiting your booth as I may have a few regular submissions and I know I want to get witnessed sigs from 4 or 5 artists there at the show. (thumbs u

Thanks for clarifying that. I will be visiting your booth as I may have a few regular submissions and I know I want to get witnessed sigs from 4 or 5 artists there at the show. (thumbs u

+1

So how many boardies are going to be there? I know that my brother (jaster-mereel) and I have been looking forward to it for months. It is great that Texas is getting some good cons back and I intend to support them with as much cash as I can scrape together between now and then!