• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The F_T Experience! Crack The Beer And Settle In!

263 posts in this topic

Starting tonight and running right through the week, F_T's holding his first sales thread of 2011! :headbang:

There's over 140 books to list, most of them VFN or better, most of them Marvel with around 30 DC thrown in for good measure. Covering the early Silver Age through to the late Bronze, there are a few minor keys and semi-keys, as well as a whole load of weird and wonderful stuff. A bunch of these books went unsold at the last VCC, but around two-thirds of them are brand new to me and the boards. :banana:

For those who will no doubt ask, I haven't listed these for sale anywhere outside of the boards. No web-site, no eBay, no auction house and neither are they included in the Comicana Direct .pdf catalogue. Basically, you'll be getting first shot at these before they are included in stock. (thumbs u

There won't be any 'bargains' (nor will you get gouged, however), but what there will be is a load of sweet, ruthlessly graded books and to the best of my knowledge, none of them have been pressed.

We'll be going through the titles alphabetically, so tonight we'll be starting with the 'A's. (thumbs u

Stuff

(1) Unless you are in the UK, Paypal is the only workable method of payment. Within the UK, cheques or postal orders are acceptable.

(2) Regarding shipping, four books can be sent anywhere in the world via Air Mail (10-14 days) for $12. Each additional book after that will cost $1.50 and if required, insurance can be added at cost, dependent upon the value, obviously. Surface Mail (6-8 weeks) is also an option and will set you back $8 for the first four and $1 a piece for each additional book.

(3) Regarding who wins what, the usual :takeit: in the thread trumps all. PMs can be sent my way, and I’ll answer them as soon as I can, but until you post that little man in the thread, the books aren’t yours. By special arrangement - and for very good reasons - I might be prepared to post it for you, but you've got to ask nicely. :/

(4) When posting the :takeit: , you must quote the book you are referring to.

(5) If you're on the Probation List, off. (thumbs u

(6) Returns are accepted for whatever reason. If it's because I screwed up, return shipping will also be paid. If it's a personal thing to you, costs are also on you.

(7) If you want to start up a pile, be my guest. There's tons of stuff to come, so it's pretty stupid to settle up every two books or so.