• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature mistake. What to do?

4 posts in this topic

I put in to get two books signed at the NY Comic Con last year. What If #105 and Amazing Spider-Man Annual 21. I wanted What If signed by Tom Defalco and the Spidey Annual signed by John Romita, Sr. To make a long story short, I got my signatures, but a mistake was made and I got a Romita signature along with Defalco's signature on the What If.

CGC has been kind and offered me an option of getting a new book graded and signed by Deflaco or two free gradings. Not sure if that's signature series. Should I just keep the What If as is and get 2 free gradings?

What should I do?

If it was me I 'd take the two free gradings. Tom Defalco doesn't show up all that often, so you may be waiting a while, and since Romita is a well known Spiderman artist, one could make the leap on why he may have signed the 105.

Just my 2c

WTTB!