• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

5 posts in this topic

Thread Closed :news:

Hey, I recently picked up a low grade silver age collection. This ASM Lot is the first one that I have processed. I may add more books or move the lot to eBay, depending on how much interests I get. I am not breaking up the lot at this time.

If you are looking for some affordable low # ASM's to fill your collection, then this may be the lot for you. Some of these books present very nicely for the technical grade.

First :takeit: in thread gets it. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers.

Typical Board Rules apply :rulez:

*Note: If you thread on this thread you have agreed to buy the item that was crapped on at the listed price plus an additional 20% crapping fee. When you on this thread you have entered into a legal contract. (thumbs u

Asking $1000 Shipped via Insured USPS Priority Mail

The Collection Includes: 6 7 9 10 11 13 21 22 23 26 27 28 30 32 37 39 40 42 45 48 49 50 52 54 58 59 62 64 68 72 and 78

Book Value $1565.00

Grades: I list each individual comics grade below. If you are looking for affordable but presentable copies to fill your early ASM collection, this is the lot for you. Many of these books present very well for the technical grade. Please Check out the Pics.

All Books Are Attached at Staples unless noted.

#6 Good- Very Presentable. Has 3 inch spine split on bottom and a small rectangle piece missing out of the bottom left corner of the back cover.

#7 Fair/Good Characters have been outlined in pencil on cover

#9 Good/Very Good Nice

#10 Good- Nice Color

#11 Good+ to Good/Very Good

#13 Very Good Nice Book! Has a couple of moisture stains on the back cover on the bottom left corner and one near the top left back cover

#21 Good Nice, Torch has been on top of body with marker

#22 Fair/Good

#23 Good/Good-

#26 Good- 3 inch Spine split

#27 Good/Good- Top right corner piece is missing on all interior pages

#28 Good There is a two inch tear on the cover

#30 Very Good

#32 Good

#37 Good- moisture damage along bottom of the book

#39 Very Good- 3/4 inch spine split

#40 Very Good/Very Good- Qualified Someone filled in some of the letters on the subtitle in red

#42 Fair/Good Piece missing from front cover

#45 Fair/Good

#48 A Good-

#48 B Fair/Good

#49 Very Good-

#50 Very Good

#52 Fair/Good

#54 Good/Very Good

#58 Very Good+

#59 Very Good

#62 Very Good+

#64 Very Good+