• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED.

35 posts in this topic

Hey all :hi:

I need to raise some cash so slabs have to go. There'll be some nice books in here, and if all goes well there'll be some lesser 9.8s. Just as a side note before I get into the details, it may take a couple of days for books to ship as I'm waiting on a delivery of slab-sized shipping boxes, but communication will be regular and detailed throughout.

So, onto the particulars:

• :takeit: gets the book/s outright.
  • PMs are welcome, and I will try my best to check regularly and work by timestamp.
  • I will not deal with anybody on the Probation List.

Shipping:

• One slab shipped via International Signed For (including tracking, insurance and signature on receipt) will cost $25. Each slab after that will cost an extra $8.50.
  • I can ship by standard Airmail which is considerably cheaper, or Surface Mail which is cheaper still, but I really am not comfortable with those options. PM me if you would like to talk about it.

Thanks for looking. :)

Batman #427. Death In The Fanily Part Two. CGC 9.8

$160

SOLD

Please note that the label on this book is actually marked up as Batman #426, and has the notes for #426 too. I have had the cert number registered to the correct slot, and CGC will fix the label free of charge.

th_Batman427.jpg

Batman #686 1:50 Andy Kubert Sketch Variant. CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Neil Gaiman

$150

th_Batman686.jpg

:eek:

Should I throw my Vengeance of Bane in here? :eek:

I would say yes, but seeing as I couldn't afford I'm gonna have to settle with no! meh