• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK KS/ANN # 1

18 posts in this topic

Maybe David, but I think the wrinkling has a big impact on it too. With just one of those issues I'd call 7.0 a harsh grade for the book. Other than that one corner it's a very nice book. I've seen books with creases like that grade a little higher than 7.0, I think the final CGC grade would come down to other qualities we don't really see here.

It's a nice book Mark, I hope the new owner appreciates it. Regards,

There was a 9.4 CGC copy on eBay about a month or two back, priced too high, $1500 I think it was. I watched it for a while, the annuals are rare from back then.

Not too long ago, that was a $500 book . . . this book is renowned (quite frankly) only for it's fantastic Steranko cover, as I found the Inhumans story and art quite pedestrian :)

There was a 9.4 CGC copy on eBay about a month or two back, priced too high, $1500 I think it was. I watched it for a while, the annuals are rare from back then.

Not too long ago, that was a $500 book . . . this book is renowned (quite frankly) only for it's fantastic Steranko cover, as I found the Inhumans story and art quite pedestrian :)

Once its slabbed, why does the story matter?