• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Seen Ajaxvoodoo lately?

22 posts in this topic

Just wondering if he's still around. I had contacted him about designing a personal item and mailed him payment about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I've tried to contact him on several occasions to see if he received payment and/or shipped the item and have heard no replies as of yet. Has anyone heard anything about him?

Thanks BB. I was really looking forward to getting my clock. It was a cameo section of X-Men 101 which was the first CGC book I handled from raw to grading to putting in a collector's hands. It graded 9.4 WP for me last summer and last year it realized the highest price for that issue and grade on GPA. Something that I was really proud of and I was looking forward to having that "memento" on my wall.

i never got my clock from almost two months ago. i heard from him a month ago and he thought i should have had it by then!! i pm'd him again today and will let you know if i hear back...........

hopefully you didn't get "burnt" once again BB, i hope ajax comes through and didn't scam any forumites with his clocks. confused.gif anybody else? confused-smiley-013.gif

hopefully you didn't get "burnt" once again BB, i hope ajax comes through and didn't scam any forumites with his clocks. confused.gif anybody else? confused-smiley-013.gif

I got my clock from him over a month ago, and it was very cool. I sure hope he's not scamming us! mad.gif

i never got my clock from almost two months ago. i heard from him a month ago and he thought i should have had it by then!! i pm'd him again today and will let you know if i hear back...........

Oh christ, do us all a favor and please make public any and all transaction you're involved in so we can stay far away. stooges.gif

Oh christ, do us all a favor and please make public any and all transaction you're involved in so we can stay far away. stooges.gif

27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

very funny!!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

i'm working on another horror story with one of our British brethren. details tomorrow if i don't get a GD good explanation tonight........ devil.gif

I got my clock from him over a month ago, and it was very cool. I sure hope he's not scamming us! mad.gif

I PMd once yesterday and I noticed he was on the forum a couple of times checking out posts and PMs but did not respond to mine. 893naughty-thumb.gif Sounding suspicious!

i'm working on another horror story with one of our British brethren.

Horror story? British brethren! OMG...it couldn't be....No...not him!!! Please don't tell me it's him. shocked.gif

definitely not Ian, if that's who you were thinking. grin.gif

got an explanation (sort of) of why my foreign bank check was cashed 11 days before he told me he hadn't received it yet due to a London postal strike. more to follow if this one comes crashing down.............

Thanks for getting back to us and sorry about all the paranoia... insane.gif comes with the territory some days... and why can't more women look like Jean Gray... devil.gif

P.S. no-prize to anyone that can identify the source of my sig line! thumbsup2.gif