• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE PEP LOT 5 Closed, split up and moving to ebay, thank you!

10 posts in this topic

It's cold and snowy out, so I thought it would be a good time to toss up a group of books:)

These books have great color, they are not high grade, but they are very substantial books.

I would like to sell them as a lot. Pages are light on all the books, they look pretty white, but at the worst, I'd call them white to off/white.

There are some Katy Keene sexy pin-ups inside :baiting:

Shipping is at cost for wherever you live.

Paypal, checks or MO's are fine.

First :takeit: here or in a PM, Wins.

I don't believe any of these books have been pressed, they are from an original owner collection (not mine;)

Price is $125 plus shipping. $100 $90

#81 Gd/VG lower staple pop...I know they don't get discounted like they used to...but I did.

#83, Gd/VG There is a 1.5 inch cover/ spine split.

#85, VG+, there is a 1/2 inch cover spine split.

#86 VG+ *It looks t better, but there area few small invisible stains near the logo, where the gloss is gone, so I downgraded it.

# 89 VG+ ... crease at the top.

pep81001-Copy.jpg

pep81002.jpg

Pep83001.jpg

Pep83002.jpg

pep85001.jpg

pep85002.jpg

pep89001.jpg

pep89002.jpg

pep86001.jpg

pep86002.jpg

It's cold and snowy out, so I thought it would be a good time to toss up a group of books:)

Ready for spring yet, Sha? Hope you guys are digging out OK. :hi:

I think we are expecting more, tomorrow...I'm just not sure where anyone is going to put it, :tonofbricks:

Hope you guys are doing well! :hi:

I think we are expecting more, tomorrow...I'm just not sure where anyone is going to put it, :tonofbricks:

Seriously. Crossing the avenues around here is treacherous... there are slush puddles you could lose a large dog in. :eek:

And we're good, thanks. Happy weekend! :)

Seriously. Crossing the avenues around here is treacherous... there are slush puddles you could lose a large dog in. :eek:

And we're good, thanks. Happy weekend! :)

In the UK we had our coldest December ever - but things are looking a little brighter now - first day of sunshine in weeks today! Good luck with the snow - hope you all get clear of it very soon!

Now that the weather forecast portion of this thread has been completed,I'm going to lower the price, lol

Thread is good till tomorrow night, when the books (if they are still here) will go on eBay.

Price dropped to $100 plus shipping, which is less than my cost.