• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warren--Eerie/Creepy question

4 posts in this topic

I am thinking of starting a run of Warren Eerie and Creepy mags--I know that this has been discussed in various threads before--but what individual issues are rare in high grade--besides the ones already listed in the guide (Eerie 17, Creepy 32, etc.) Also--which run in your opinion is better? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Yeah those are all hard to find, also Eerie #18 is fairly tough in high grade, and Creepy #9 was low production due to a bad blade at the printer, and can be tough in high grade. Creepy #2 can also be difficult in high grade, a very dark cover with lots of clay content in the ink, you can just look at that book wrong and it develops a flaw.

I think creepy is the flagship, but honestly I think Eerie stays stronger later into the run. Major issue not to overlook is Creepy #29, IMHO, the hardest of the run, and twice as hard as the more popular HTF book #32

I LOVE my mid to high grade #29... toughest book to find, IMHO.

Dan