• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello just got a quick question

6 posts in this topic

I have 2 Batman #428's cgc 9.8 both with white pages and Hulk 340 as well in 9.8. I am looking to sell them but I dont know what a fair price would be. Can someone with the power have the tools to check on fair selling prices of these for me please? Thank you very much!

Billl

Oh I forgot about posting the same question about my batman #423 cgc 9.8 I cant find anyone selling this one so I have no way to find the fair market value. Maybe I should get GPA but I dont have enough comics to justify getting it.

Thanks for any help boardies!

Bill

Oh I forgot about posting the same question about my batman #423 cgc 9.8 I cant find anyone selling this one so I have no way to find the fair market value.

Bill, although I wouldn't use this for a sales benchmark off one sale, Chris/FFComics just sold one on here recently.

Batman - CGC 9.8 - Signed and Sketched by Eric Powell

$200.00 ***Shipping Included***

Batman #423 - CGC 9.8

$100.00 + Shipping

:takeit: via PM

SOLD, Thanks!

Batman 423 CGC 9.8 sale