• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Green Lantern 76 & Batman 251 CGC

5 posts in this topic

Going to give this another try ..

Shipping will be $10 for Priority mail shipping within the USA. I accept US Postal Money orders or PayPal personal transfer from balance or bank account. I have sold CGC graded books in the past to jeffreykli, foolkiller, 8milemax, batcollector, and jerster if you need references.

Green Lantern 76 CGC 8.5 Off-White to White Pages $950 OBO (GPA 90 day avg is $995)

gl76.jpg

gl76001.jpg

gl76002.jpg

Shipping will be $10 for Priority mail shipping within the USA. I accept US Postal Money orders or PayPal personal transfer from balance or bank account. I have sold CGC graded books in the past to jeffreykli, foolkiller, 8milemax, batcollector, and jerster if you need references.

Green Lantern 76 CGC 8.5 Off-White to White Pages $950 OBO (GPA 90 day avg is $995)

gl76.jpg

gl76001.jpg

gl76002.jpg

:takeit:

gl76.jpg

gl76001.jpg

gl76002.jpg

:takeit:

Winner!