• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

80s Toys---Tranformers/Star Wars/GI JOE

33 posts in this topic

Hello boardies,

I hope everyone is having a great 2011 so far!!! This is my first sales thread (this year) and I hope it doesn't turn into a train wreck. I have about 100-300 loose figures/lots/parts I will probably be trying to sell. I don't know how this is gonna work out, but I am going to try it. The ground rules:

A)Shipping--I can ship some loose figures in bubble envelopes and really small boxes I have. That will go out FCM/Parcel and be pretty cheap within the US. I would guess about $3-$4 for a couple figures or whatnot. If you want quantities or larger stuff we are just going to have to figure it out. I will not overcharge you and have shipped 1000s of things over the years and have a pretty good handle on the best/cheapest way to get your items to you safe. I will pretty much be invoicing you with the amounts and we can work it out. Just PM me if you want to buy from out of the US.

B)Payments--I have not really been selling a lot online these days and would prefer to avoid the Paypal naughty list (20K/200 transactions). I am willing to accept it, but would prefer Checks or Money Orders. I am also willing to give you a 5% discount (at the end of the transaction) if you go the the Check/MO route. If this is not allowed LMK and I will adjust my listing accordingly.

C) :takeit: wins all battles. Feel free to PM me any and all offers/suggestions/comments.

D)Photobucket seems to be taking FOREVER!!! I am doing my best to get everything pictured and posted. I have tons of boxes to go through and sort/picture/upload/etc.----send me wantlists if you so desire.

E)All figures are sold as is and I will do my best to notate anything out of the ordinary.

That should cover it all. Here comes the first batch. Thanks to everyone in advance!