• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED FOR REMODELING

93 posts in this topic

Greetings! :hi:

Here's some nice early Marvels that are actively seeking homes! At least I *think* they can be considered keys...if not....'semi-keys' it is! Whatever - the 2nd appearances of Thor & Doctor Strange to go along with a bunch of Silver Age Neal Adams and Steranko books. Plus some sweet ASMs, TTAs and some others.

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! Shipping is First Class or Priority Mail in the US but I happily ship Worldwide too. In fact, I'll ship however you would like wherever you would like. To keep it simple though 1-2 books ship First Class for $4.00 in the US with Delivery Confirmation. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail unless otherwise requested. I'll even ship Media Mail in a box if you wish.

***100% Satisfaction Guaranteed***

To my knowledge all books are unrestored and unpressed, although some do show pressing potential.

Please let me know if you have any questions, requests for bigger scans or anything else on your mind.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

Journey Into Mystery #84 2.5/3.0 (OSPG $240 in 2.5, $288 in 3.0) Your Price: $225.00 :news: NOW $200.00 Shipped!

I put this one up in the PGM forum because I could not for the life of me arrive at a firm 2.5 or 3.0. Everyone there was split between the two grades (thanks for the assist everyone) so a 2.5/3.0 tweener it is!

Heavy all around wear.100% complete. Nicely centered. No staple issues - both are rust free, firmly set - no centerfold issues either. Solid low grade copy with no major detractions - exactly what you see. Oh yeah, 2nd appearance of some Thor guy!!

jim84.jpg

jim84a.jpg

Strange Tales #111 FINE- 5.5 2nd appearance of Doctor Strange! (OSPG $99.00) Your Price: $75.00

Solid mid grade. A little rough along the top as well as the top left corner. Aside from the top left the spine is in pretty nice shape. No issues with either staples - no rust, no centerfold woes. But by far the nicest thing about this book is the cover: gloss, colors and inks are excellent! Pages are OW and nicely centered too.

st111.jpg

st111a.jpg

hm

It looks even nicer in hand Paul. The white cover weathered the decades REAL well. The inks literally reach out and grab you and shake you! :o

Im shakin my wallet right now and nothing is coming out :sorry: I need a sale thread badly............

Tales To Astonish #59 FINE+ 6.5 (OSPG $129.00) Your Price: $85.00

Hulk vs. Giant-Man with an appearance by the Avengers! Nice looking copy. Some spine wear and not much else in the way of defects. Pages are OW to W. The BC is near flawless and both covers still glossy with excellent inks.

tta59.jpg

tta59a.jpg

:takeit:

Hulk vs. Giant-Man with an appearance by the Avengers! Nice looking copy. Some spine wear and not much else in the way of defects. Pages are OW to W. The BC is near flawless and both covers still glossy with excellent inks.

tta59.jpg

tta59a.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship) (thumbs u ^^:headbang:

Me thinks you'll likey very much!

tta59.jpg

tta59a.jpg

:cloud9::grin::luhv:

Uhhhhhhhhh...Guess I picked the wrong time to lowball PM and step away from the computer... lol:tonofbricks: Congrats to the buyer...Looks pretty nice! :headbang::frustrated::cry:

Uhhhhhhhhh...Guess I picked the wrong time to lowball PM and step away from the computer... lol:tonofbricks: Congrats to the buyer...Looks pretty nice! :headbang::frustrated::cry:

:makepoint: