• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yoshitaka Amano X-Men #1 Sketch Cover CGC SS 9.8

49 posts in this topic

I can't even think of anything funny to say. It is mindnumbing.

The sketchcover equivalent of satirical kryptonite, I agree.

actually I have gotten 2 sketches from Yoshi One elektra and One Wolverine. in both cases the characters were recognizable so he doesn't mind sketching marvel characters. Yoshi probably refused and the guy pushed so he decided to F-up the book

That would actually make sense.

Glad it's not just me. I stared at that thing for a good 3 minutes thinking it was me since whoever got it went through with the slabbing process. lol

actually I have gotten 2 sketches from Yoshi One elektra and One Wolverine. in both cases the characters were recognizable so he doesn't mind sketching marvel characters. Yoshi probably refused and the guy pushed so he decided to F-up the book

Glad it's not just me. I stared at that thing for a good 3 minutes thinking it was me since whoever got it went through with the slabbing process. lol

I see a schooner

Mallrats10thR1_2.jpg

I see a schooner

Mallrats10thR1_2.jpg

Ha ha ha ha. You dumb ...it's not a schooner, it's a sailboat!