• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Amazing Spider-Man For Sale. Keys, Bronze & Silver. 129 Added

138 posts in this topic

Hi all, It's been a while since I've done one of these. I'm looking to move quite a few Amazing Spider-Man books here on the cheap. These are mostly going to be in around VF condition. I'm going to start out with a bronze age key this afternoon and then will be listing some more tonight.

I have about 30 books scanned but will happily take requests (ASM only)

:takeit: takes priority, but as always, PM offers are cool as well.

Shipping:

For single issues shipping will be $5.00 for Priority or $2.50 for media. Each additional issue will ship for .25 up to a maximum of $10.00

Payment:

I accept and prefer paypal. I will also take money order.

Returns:

I accept returns for any reason, provided the books are in the same condition they left in and the buyer pays return shipping

# 121 FN/VF

$80 SOLD

Untitled-11.jpg

Ok, so my scanner hates yellow covers for some reason. The cover of this book is not faded in any way and the bottom right corner is just as bright as the rest of the book appears in the scan. I may try to tweak my scanner and re-scan if this book sits for too long (shrug)

Much more to come tonight (thumbs u

# 121 FN/VF

$80

Untitled-11.jpg

Ok, so my scanner hates yellow covers for some reason. The cover of this book is not faded in any way and the bottom right corner is just as bright as the rest of the book appears in the scan. I may try to tweak my scanner and re-scan if this book sits for too long (shrug)

:takeit:

# 121 FN/VF

$80

Untitled-11.jpg

:takeit:

:pullhair: