• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Amazing Spider-Man For Sale. Keys, Bronze & Silver. 129 Added

138 posts in this topic

Ok, last book for this thread:

#129 7.0 - 7.5

$300 SOLD

Very bright book. Part of the reason I downgraded it is because there are some non color breaking creases along the spine that don't show up well in the scan, so it may look a little nicer than the assigned grade. Also there is a little overhang on the right edge which makes the bottom right corner look a little rounded. If you're into pressing this could maybe be an 8.5 but I'd have a tough time seeing it go any higher than that.

untitled-34.jpg

untitled-35.jpg

Ok, last book for this thread:

#129 7.0 - 7.5

$300

Very bright book. Part of the reason I downgraded it is because there are some non color breaking creases along the spine that don't show up well in the scan, so it may look a little nicer than the assigned grade. Also there is a little overhang on the right edge which makes the bottom right corner look a little rounded. If you're into pressing this could maybe be an 8.5 but I'd have a tough time seeing it go any higher than that.

untitled-34.jpg

untitled-35.jpg

:takeit:

Last call. I'm going to send out invoices sometime tomorrow night. Until then...

:news:Take 10% off what's left

Page 4

Amazing Spider-Man #151 FN+ - $5

Amazing Spider-Man #152 FN/VF - $5

Amazing Spider-Man #153 VF - $5

Amazing Spider-Man #156 VF - $5

Page 5

Amazing Spider-Man #159 VF - $5

Page 6

Amazing Spider-Man #194 9.4 - $100

Amazing Spider-Man #105 VG $6

Page 8