• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TURWILLIGER FCM Closed

60 posts in this topic

Greetings Folks.

I have a little pile of CGC 9.8 X-men books and others titles. I might even throw in a book or two that is above a 9.8 as well. I might do a couple of sessions this week. All cases are pristine, scratch free!

First :takeit: gets it.

Payment to be made within 7 days by Pay Pal, or personal check.

Shipping, as many of you know, I pack very well, and ship via USPS priority mail.

Please add $9 for shipping one book, $12.75 for two. If more than three books I will use a large box and ship at cost. International orders welcomed, but I use priority mail and ship at cost.

Please PM me any questions.

Thank you and enjoy!

Alright, it's late, and the site will shut down for the night.

I have many items left that I will list soon.

For now, I will leave you with one more item for your dreams.

Highest graded CGC 9.8 Playboy Summer double issue, Olivia Munn feature!

This woman is the greatest!

I had a few of them, not sure if this is the exact serial number, but all my examples were top notch. This issue is actually hard to get in 9.8 , as it was polly bagged and plagued with all kinds of production flaws. I went through 100's of examples picking out the very best.

$Sold

pbmunn2011.jpg

Alright, it's late, and the site will shut down for the night.

I have many items left that I will list soon.

For now, I will leave you with one more item for your dreams.

Highest graded CGC 9.8 Playboy Summer double issue, Olivia Munn feature!

This woman is the greatest!

I had a few of them, not sure if this is the exact serial number, but all my examples were top notch. This issue is actually hard to get in 9.8 , as it was polly bagged and plagued with all kinds of production flaws. I went through 100's of examples picking out the very best.

$65-sold!

pbmunn2011.jpg

I have a second example I could offer for:

$72