• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In need of some advice on a cgc book i just purchased....

23 posts in this topic

So if by top label you mean the skinny sticker that goes across the top of the slab -- maybe a photograph of the current label and the slab might be proof enough* to have the CGC print you off a new label. :wishluck:

*I can't think of a way that the top label could be misused by anyone. (shrug)

They won't do it. I asked. I have had errors on the top labels more than once.

Yep, same here - if a top sticker falls off, you'll need to pay the regular re-holder fee to get it fixed.

I'm not sending in my Vanguard Illustrated 2/Alpha Flight 12. This is rare!

The first Pacific Comics-Marvel Comics crossover. :cloud9:

VI2_98b.jpg

VI2_98a.jpg

:insane:

ASM623.jpgASM623fixed.jpg

Label errors happen it's not an automated process, but CGC will work with you & fix it in time. You always run the risk of a regrade though if the grade looks off cause the main label could be the wrong one too.

So if by top label you mean the skinny sticker that goes across the top of the slab -- maybe a photograph of the current label and the slab might be proof enough* to have the CGC print you off a new label. :wishluck:

*I can't think of a way that the top label could be misused by anyone. (shrug)

They won't do it. I asked. I have had errors on the top labels more than once.

Yep, same here - if a top sticker falls off, you'll need to pay the regular re-holder fee to get it fixed.

That really is retarded.