• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If only there were a comic police.. this guy would get a ticket

8 posts in this topic

Gee whiz Zeman, what's he doing wrong? Just folding back the cover nice and flat so you can see the beautiful inks of the interior pages. What's a crease or two around the staples and spine going to hurt anyways? 893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif, by golly your right!

I didnt think of it that way..

he was only trying to share with us the splash page!.

What a nice fella

27_laughing.gif

I can just hear that bottom staple screaming!!!!! stopppp... 893frustrated.gif my fibers are starting to tear.. cant hold it much longer...

893whatthe.gif It looks to be a VG at most, I can't tell,but it looks like the staple seperated from the cover,why ruin it more???? I agree,some of these guys don't know how to handle a comic,Sheesh!!!! mad.gif

I must admit when I first started posting books on Ebay I would open the book for an inside shot... but bear in mind I used a digital camera and certainly didn't make any effort to force the paper down. Anyway one last parting shot since I'm on a roll here...

our poster states

"I know this comic is valuable but I must let it go. "

what he forgot to add to this was...

"But before I do let me fold it and mangle it a bit to give that used antique look!"

ok my fun is done... outta here! 27_laughing.gif