• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading British Comics posted by SREW

1 post in this topic

Grade Britain!

As a Brit living in the States, I collect both US and American comic books (or just 'comics' if you're British). British comics like Wham!, 2000AD, the Beano and Dandy, the Mighty World of Marvel and Eagle have a lot to offer, mixing humor and superheroes, and a variety of formats, printing styles, and coloring methods. Unfortunately, the smaller market and their irregular sizes mean that it's very rare for British comics to get graded. I have seen a CGC-graded issue of Hulk Comic, released in 1979 with a very nice Brian Bolland Hulk cover (perhaps the only one?), but that's all. I wonder if other members have or know of graded British comics (not including, of course, the familiar price variants of US comics with a 'd' pence price)?

having been made in many different shapes, sizes and colors over the decades. That's the good news sad news is that it's not possible

See more journals by SREW