• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price Drop - Cherry Comics 22 - Complete 25 page interior - Larry Welz Art

16 posts in this topic

I am offering one of my favorite items for sale. I am not willing to split this up as it is the only complete Cherry book out there. This lot consists of 25 pages of Welz published original art from the last issue of Cherry Poptart #22. This is the "X-Files" issue and includes some really cool art. Welz is known for his use of White effects in his work and this is probably the very best example of this out there. I have images of every page but I am only posting some of the more appropriate pages here. This is in no way a highlight reel - its just the pages without nudity. Some of the best pages you'll need to see in my CAF gallery. I have the entire book in my CAF gallery and would be more than happy to send you a link via PM.

I am asking $5500 $4000 for the entire lot. This lot includes 3 Title splashes and a VERY cool space scene splash where Cherry is being pulled through space in to the "mothership". Let me know if you have any questions. I am always available via PM. Thanks for looking.

cherry22pg1.jpg

cherry22pg3.jpg

cherry22pg4.jpg

cherry22pg5.jpg

cherry22pg6.jpg

cherry22pg9.jpg

cherry22pg15.jpg

cherry22pg21.jpg

cherry22pg23.jpg

cherry22pg24.jpg

cherry22pg25.jpg

thanks guys! - if anyone is interested please feel free to make an offer. I am more motivated to sell this now and in the next week or so then I will be after that. I'm willing to work with someone that is interested. Thanks for looking

I dropped the price a lot. I believe that this is a money making opportunity for the buyer. The price is now $4000. I'm only offering this for a limited time while I try to reload my wallet for a large purchase. 25 published pages. Let me know if you have any questions. I will also throw in a CGC 9.8 W copy of this issue with the art.

$4000 shipped