• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men #40 Edited to add bigger images

18 posts in this topic

Yeah I have been looking over the prices but my question is, is that what people will actually pay for the book?

$5 . . .

Shipped :grin:

Yeah I have been looking over the prices but my question is, is that what people will actually pay for the book?

You could try offering it for a price then lowering it by a few dollars every couple of days if it doesn't sell.

With that X-Men #40. You might try starting at $25. After two days, drop to $22, keep dropping by $3 until it sells.

I assume that you've found the for-sale section?

Here is a thread with some books in the price range of your book

sale thread

Notice there are a few X-Men in there similar in age and quality as your book. Those are priced in the $20 - $25 range, so you would be in the ball park.

It takes work to find reasonable pricing for books, such as the benchmarking that I just did for you. You will simply need to do the same for your books. If you don't want to do this, you may want to have someone sell the books for you on a commission. (not me, you can't afford me ;) )

Thanks for all the information! This is going to be a long process especially since I have 2 little ones running around and the books are being kept in the basement of another house.

I think I am going to start with typing up a spreadsheet of everything I have and go from there.

I may not hire you to help me sell my books but I might just keep asking you for advice lol

Thanks again