• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pay me in full immediately or I keep your money and the items.

11 posts in this topic

I'm not trying to slam this guys auction. I just thought his rules were a little funny and good for a chuckle. I've listed his payment rules below with the funnier parts in bold. smile.gif

Pay me immediately and in full or I keep your money and the items.

After auction close contact me immediately with your shipping address & zip code, I will take the pre-boxed items to find out what the shipping will be, I will immediately notify you of these costs, you add these to the auction price and pay me immediately.

If you do not include shipping and handling expenses in your payment [shipping and Insurance ADDITIONAL based upon Zip Code ]- I WILL NOT SEND THE ITEM TILL IT IS PAID.

I will wait 2 more days after I receive payment for you to pay shipping and handling expenses. After that time, I will

(1.) Keep your money (2.) re-list the item.

Sorry, NO CHECKS- NO MONEY ORDERS. I'm done with promised mail that never comes.

Anal...try a rip-off artist in the making. Can you legally threaten someone with keeping their money AND the merchandise if they do not pay withen a set number of days (treat this as a rhetorical question, we both know that if a seller gets paid they better have something to send you, or return your money ASAP, or they have basically commited theft...and can be arrested/dragged into court)???

You cannot tell someone, hey...you paid me buddy, but because you waited 4 days instead of 2 I am going to keep your money AND the merchandise you purchased. That is fraud/theft in my book.

He probably only wants cash so he can say he never recieved it and then KEEP YOUR MONEY AND RELIST...hes not anal ....HE IS AN ANAL...and a thief most likely mad.gif

Somebody send this guy a "working girl"

He's obviously got some tension to release. wink.gif

Say you want him to mail you the items after you pay for the shipping only....then, tell him to mail the statue in two different parts to seperate locations around the country. ONLY THEN WILL HE BE PAID FOR HIS ITEM.......!! smile.gif