• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artists Assemble #01 - Assignment

101 posts in this topic

In answer to queries about risque or questionable taste, I have offered the following...

Everyone knows what can and can not be posted on the forums.

I'll censor anything that might be questionable, but would prefer to not be put in that position.

No nudity or any word that would be *spooned* in regular chat.

:bump:

Remember the deadline is Sunday night.

I will be out of town this weekend and will only be able to check the forum a few times, so if you think there's a chance you might want to enter and will need my email address, I suggest you PM me now to insure you'll get you entry in on time.

PS. You guys better sharpen your pencils and bring it. You'll die when you see what I came up with. :headbang:

I will be out of town this weekend and will only be able to check the forum a few times, so if you think there's a chance you might want to enter and will need my email address, I suggest you PM me now to insure you'll get you entry in on time.

PS. You guys better sharpen your pencils and bring it. You'll die when you see what I came up with. :headbang:

I'm almost afraid to ask. :o

DR.X

I'm almost afraid to ask. :o

DR.X

Completely tasteless and crude. I'll probably get a strike for it, but we'll see. hm

In answer to queries about risque or questionable taste, I have offered the following...

I'll censor anything that might be questionable, but would prefer to not be put in that position.

:taptaptap:

:taptaptap:

I'm shooting for ratings, here. It's sweeps week. ^^

I will be out of town this weekend and will only be able to check the forum a few times

Welp, with DiceX gone this weekend there is no point in my being on the Boards.

Enjoy my absence dorks.

I will be out of town this weekend and will only be able to check the forum a few times

Enjoy my absence dorks.

I'll be back to post the entries. (thumbs u

Enjoy my absence dorks.

:ohnoez:

One day we will be buddies.

Enjoy my absence dorks.

:ohnoez:

One day we will be buddies.

Be careful what you wish for....