• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artists Assemble #01 - Assignment

101 posts in this topic

I want to participate as well, my issue is I can't even begin to think about it until Sunday.

So I am in the same boat as Shiverbones, if I do anything at all it will be a rough sketch submitted at the last possible moment.

:(

For those sending late entries, please make sure your pictures are jpg format and please keep them under 180k so they can be attached to a forum post. I also ask that the *width* of the picture be no larger than 1000 pixels.

I will not have photo editing software this weekend, so I will not be able to size any last minute entries, so please help a brother out.

I appreciate the interest and participants so far. This is going to be epic! (worship)

I am entering the first piece of art I have drawn since I was 12. :acclaim:

Mine is the first since the Spidey sketch cover. And it is probably worse, but it it is hard to say.

How is that possible? Did you make Yoda a red head?

I am entering the first piece of art I have drawn since I was 12. :acclaim:

Mine is the first since the Spidey sketch cover. And it is probably worse, but it it is hard to say.

How is that possible? Did you make Yoda a red head?

It's bad.

For those sending late entries, please make sure your pictures are jpg format and please keep them under 180k so they can be attached to a forum post. I also ask that the *width* of the picture be no larger than 1000 pixels.

:shrug:

:cry:

I don't know how to do this.

I'll try something.

I'll try something.

It will be fine. I submitted mine via blackberry phone uplink.

I'll try something.

I've already fixed yours. I'm talking about last minute entries. :gossip:

I'll try something.

You don't know something?!? I'm shocked. :o

are they going to make all the entries public at some point or is this a private affair?

On Sunday night after the deadline, I will start a new thread with everyone's entries, along with a poll for you to vote for your favorite. :applause: