• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Some old stuff (new prices), more new stuff (Economic Stimulus Part Deux)

206 posts in this topic

Okay folks, I've been waiting until I actually had some time to list a group of stuff to run this again. I am going to do another Economic Stimulus thread.

For those that don't remember it, here's how it works. Buy something in SOMEONE ELSE'S thread, get in a discount in my thread. There are gradual steps to the discount, and all you need to do is just send me a PM or link the purchase you made to prove that you get the discount.

Purchases made from the time of this post moving forward will now qualify. Here are the discount levels:

0-$100 = 5%

$100 - $250 = 10%

$250 - $500 = 15% and free shipping

$500 - $1000 = 20% and free shipping

Spend more than $1k = 25% and free shipping.

Remember, spend money in other people's threads!!!!!

Okay folks, I've been waiting until I actually had some time to list a group of stuff to run this again. I am going to do another Economic Stimulus thread.

For those that don't remember it, here's how it works. Buy something in SOMEONE ELSE'S thread, get in a discount in my thread. There are gradual steps to the discount, and all you need to do is just send me a PM or link the purchase you made to prove that you get the discount.

Purchases made from the time of this post moving forward will now qualify. Here are the discount levels:

0-$100 = 5%

$100 - $250 = 10%

$250 - $500 = 15% and free shipping

$500 - $1000 = 20% and free shipping

Spend more than $1k = 25% and free shipping.

Remember, spend money in other people's threads!!!!!

:applause: