• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redhook exposes CGG's LIE!!!

76 posts in this topic

ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION IF WE NEVER SAW THE BOOK IN THE CGG HOLDER THEN HOW COME WE ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ANYBODYS WORD.

CAN SOMEBODY BRING FOWARD THE SCAN FROM CGG IF NOBODY HAS THE SCAN THEN WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE REDHOOK OR ANYBODY.

DONT DANCE AROUND THIS QUESTION DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SCAN OF THE COMIC IN A HOLDER FROM CGG, IF YOU DONT HAVE A SCAN THEN TELL ME WHY I SHOULD BELIEVE ANY OF THIS.

WHY WOULD CGG APPARENTLY DOCTOR A SCAN? THERE'S STRONG EVIDENCE AS EVERYONE CAN PLAINLY SEE. THE ACT OF A GUILTY CONSCIENCE NO DOUBT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT? confused.gif

ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION IF WE NEVER SAW THE BOOK IN THE CGG HOLDER THEN HOW COME WE ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ANYBODYS WORD.

CAN SOMEBODY BRING FOWARD THE SCAN FROM CGG IF NOBODY HAS THE SCAN THEN WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE REDHOOK OR ANYBODY.

DONT DANCE AROUND THIS QUESTION DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SCAN OF THE COMIC IN A HOLDER FROM CGG, IF YOU DONT HAVE A SCAN THEN TELL ME WHY I SHOULD BELIEVE ANY OF THIS.

I got yo scan right here, bee-yotch!

NOW STOP SCREAMING! foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gifflamed.gifgossip.gif

I got yo scan right here, bee-yotch!

NOW STOP SCREAMING! foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gifflamed.gifgossip.gif

WHAT HE CAN"T HERE YOU 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Believe any of WHAT, exactly? What does a scan of the book in the CGG holder have to do with whether that CGG-provided scan has been altered or not?

If you mean that there's no conclusive proof that CGG missed trimming, then I agree with you. However, re-read the title of this thread; it's about whether the scan they provided to prove their innocence is genuine or not. We don't need a scan of the book in a CGG slab to discredit the scan they provided.

sorry about the caps i am new, chill out i would just like to see a scan. after all i did not start this post, dont you find it interesting that we cant see the comic in a holder.

NO NOT REALLY. I FIND IT MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAT CGG WOULD APPARENTLY DOCTOR A SCAN TO COVER THEIR ARSE. THERE'S STRONG EVIDENCE AS EVERYONE CAN PLAINLY SEE. THE ACT OF A GUILTY CONSCIENCE NO DOUBT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT? confused.gif

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK AND READ THE 98 PAGES OF THE OTHER THREADS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAD TO YOU LAZY [!@#%^&^].

sorry about the caps i am new, chill out i would just like to see a scan. after all i did not start this post, dont you find it interesting that we cant see the comic in a holder.

RS....you are gettin' funny! sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif

Hi Teen,

At this point we're well past discussing the slabbed book. We are talking about the scan that CGG submitted to prove that the book they originally graded was not trimmed. As it turned out, there is strong evidence that the scan they presented was whack. Glad you got the hang of that shift key.......we believe in Capital Punishment around here! Welcome to the discussion!

You just don't know how chilly I can be. I agree with redhook--no conclusive proof yes--plausible evidence suggesting guilt--yes. Fishy situation--DEFINITELY.

You can take that to the bank. Now go play with Raven, Nightwing. One day you will be a superhero, too.

Can some one smarter then me.. (that means any of you)

List a timeline of..........

A. when the comic was first submitted to CGG and by whom?.

B. Was the CGG comic returned with a scan of comic at that time?, at the same time, or after ?

C. And is this the same scan we are looking at thats been tampered with?

D. Who cracked the CGG slab, and sent it in to CGC?, who then gave it a PLOD

E. And lastly was the scan listed in the first thread from CGG, sent out after the comic recieved a PLOD from CGC?. hence it being doctored to "cover up CGG's lack of missing it being trimmed?

Whew.. I am already starting to get confused again....

I am still reading and looking at past threads to get a good grasp on exactly who did what and to whom.But so far my head is still foggy...

I heard this thread is going to be used as a case study in several college courses, so I will perhaps just wait and read the book.

Zeman

Two HG CGG books were bought by LordRahl from tdcomix...

These books were then cracked out of their slabs, and submitted to CGC...

They returned RESTORED( trimmed)...

When questioned, CGG posted that the books were NOT trimmed prior to their encapsulation by CGG and a scan would be posted that provided PROOF ....

When the scan was posted, fellow forum members provided proof that the scan had been doctored ...

Everyone now awaits CGGs reponse... popcorn.gif

Two HG CGG books were bought by LordRahl from tdcomix...

These books were then cracked out of their slabs, and submitted to CGC...

They returned RESTORED( trimmed)...

When questioned, CGG posted that the books were NOT trimmed prior to their encapsulation by CGG and a scan would be posted that provided PROOF ....

When the scan was posted, fellow forum members provided proof that the scan had been doctored ...

Everyone now awaits CGGs reponse... popcorn.gif

Well then.. the fog has cleared a bit, ty Beyonder.. you get an A+

And I must say , if that is the scan they made to cover their arses..

then I think I could have done a better job if I gave my little girl a box of crayons and sharpie markers, and let her have a go at it

.But arent there child labor laws or something?

I too will be happy to read any responses from CGG , if any do come at all.

Thnx

Zeman