• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nathan Fillion cast as Green Lantern!

10 posts in this topic

At least they got the casting right this time around. :insane:

Fillion Voices Hal Jordan in "GL: Emerald Knights"

Primetime television stars Nathan Fillion (Castle) and Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men) lead a diverse array of performers as the voices behind Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, the next entry in the popular, ongoing series of DC Universe Animated Original Movies. Building up to the release of the highly anticipated live action film, Green Lantern, in theatres June 17, Green Lantern: Emerald Knights arrives on Blu-Ray™, DVD, On Demand and for Download June 7 from Warner Premiere, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation.

to read more...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30724

i like nathan fillion, but i don't know if his voice lends itself for voice overs. Just look away when you listen to his voice, it's not sharp or clear, it's kind of muffled.

He sounded great as Steve Trevor in the Wonder Woman animated film :)

Seeing him in the shirt makes me wish he was hal in the movie ... Though I am glad he is not cause the movie is going to you know .... suck ... Maybe we can see him dressed up next Halloween as GL on castle :D

i like nathan fillion, but i don't know if his voice lends itself for voice overs. Just look away when you listen to his voice, it's not sharp or clear, it's kind of muffled.

He sounded great as Steve Trevor in the Wonder Woman animated film :)

As well as Vigilante in JLU, not to mention he's already voiced GL in First Flight