• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-Sale for FF #1, Thor #1, and Fear Itself #1 Sketch Blanks.

40 posts in this topic

Same old drill.

I've got orders in on all 3 different upcoming blanks:

FF #1

Thor #1

Fear Itself #1

As usual I will do my best to provide 9.8 candidates but I can't be responsible for weird print runs... but everybody seems to be happy with their blank purchases the past year.

Books are $4.00 each and come bagged & boarded (regular size, not those snugs). Shipping for up to 20 books is $5 Media Mail or $11 Priority Mail. Larger qty. shipments will be quoted shipping based on weight and zip code. Shipping is domestic mail. International is additional.

If you buy multiple titles I can hold shipment till they all come in, or I can ship as they are released for additional postage (you pay for each shipment or wait)

Minimum purchase of 5 blanks.

Order cutoff for FF is in two weeks so get your orders in for those if you need em.

Do we even know what these look like yet?

They look a lot like this:

Except with a title and logo. (thumbs u

:roflmao: dude if I had coffee I'd be spitting it out ! That just made my night thanks

You're killin' me! lol

I'm just wondering if Marvel is going to screw it up by putting a light "FF" or "4" over the majority of the cover like they did with one of Avengers books or if they will actually be blank.

'Dre,

I will take 5 of the Fear Itself books.

PS: Am I wrong, or did Marvel announce that they were going to be doing more positive and less dark and gloomy stuff. This Fear Itself doesn't sound like it. :eek: