• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Reece feedback thread

73 posts in this topic

Greg,

Pleasure doing business with you.

I picked up Avengers #4 CGC 8.0, Amazing Spider-Man 200 CGC 9.8, and an X-Men #129 CGC 9.8..

AWESOME BOOKS, AWESOME BOARDIE....

I will continue to contact Greg for hard-to-come by books to enable my collection to continue to grow....

Thanks Greg for the books, I appreciate it. (thumbs u

So I suck at leaving kudos for people, but when I am wowed I make sure to do so!

I picked up about 10-15 raw books and 5-10 CGC books from Greg's end of the year sale and I could not be more pleased. Great prices, unbelievable/professional packaging, and awesome books! All the raw books came in new mylars and the CGC books came in resealable bags.

Most importantly, even though he had many, many orders to fulfill, he made sure to include a nice message - those things go along way.

So, kudos to you Greg - many more purchases to come! (thumbs u

My first transaction with Greg for a VERY NICE slabbed JIM 98...couldn't be happier! Greg worked with me on a short-term time payment and it is greatly appreciated...also his communication was superb and of the highest order!

THX AGAIN Greg! Looking forward to our next transaction! :headbang:

Greg Rocks!!!! Bought a stellar IM/SUBBY one shot from him at MegaCon for a great price. Absolute gentleman and a genuinely nice person. Thanks again and sorry for the tardy feedback.