• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$20 box sale at Jim Hanley's 2.13.2011

8 posts in this topic

I saw this today and thought some NYC members may want to check it out. Wasn't sure if I should post this in Comics Market but it isn't my sale and figured it would get more views here.

http://jhuniverse.blogspot.com/2011/02/return-of-jhu-back-issue-box-sale-this.html

Announcing the return of the JHU Back Issue Box Sale! This Sunday, February 13th!

Back by popular demand! This Sunday is your chance to stock up on hundreds of great back issues from our select basement stock for a low flat rate!

Buy a box for only $20 and you can fill it up with as many back issues as you can from our select basement stock - about 200 a box! All other back issues from our select basement stock are only 50 cents a book! To participate, you MUST be a member of our free Customer Rewards Program. Sign up today and get ready for Sunday!

This all goes down EXCLUSIVELY at the JHU Underground at our Manhattan location This Sunday, February 13th from 12:00 to 8:00 PM!

4 West 33rd St.,

New York, New York

(opposite The Empire State Building)

(212) 268-7088