• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

<facepalm>

30 posts in this topic

This reminds me of a restaurant a friend and I went to many years ago - at the end of the night the waitress was taking our dessert orders and my friend simply asked for "strawberry ice-cream" to which she asked "what flavour" - so he answered "vanilla" and that's what she brought out.
doh!

OT: The Killing Joke is a great comic though, isn't it? It is one that I went back & read again in college & then lent to English major buddies to read. What a sweet comic book.

'80's comics :cloud9:

Details about item:

codeares sent a message about Batman: The Killing Joke 1 High Grade First Printing #400193540023

Hello

Is this the 1st print?

:whistle:

Dear codeares,

Yes, as stated in the seventh and eighth word of the listing title, and the ninth and tenth word of the description, this is, indeed, the "First Printing".

- flying-donut

I got the same reply from this mean seller, but he didn't bother to tell me if Batman was in fact, in the book, or not :)

The seller is avoiding my question about how he can be so SURE this is the first printing. If it is the first printing. I think he just puts "first printing" on all his listings.

If he knew what he was doing, he would immediately answer that you can tell the printing from the size of Joker's nostrils on the cover.

First comic (graphic novel) I ever received.

It was one of those bring your kids to work day so my father had his secretary take me out shopping and eating, he could'nt be bothered, and she picked this up for me. This was in 88.

My father was like Don Draper, except for the drinking and coolness and hot women....come to think of it, besides the dump your kids off on everyone else, they have literally nothing in common (shrug)