• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane toys to make THE WALKING DEAD!

48 posts in this topic

To read the full story...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30778

In one the most creative action figure collaborations of 2011, McFarlane Toys announced today two separate deals concerning the licensing rights of “The Walking Dead.” The first is with AMC to create action figures based on the original series that premiered on the network in October of last year. The second is with Robert Kirkman to also create action figures based on the comic-book series created by him. This is the first time action figures have been produced and both lines are available to retailers this Fall.

I'll be surprised if that show isn't canceled by Christmas.

I agree, it's making all those other cable shows look bad by breaking all those rating records, and getting a nom. for a Golden Globe right out of the gate.

Nobody likes a showoff.

You also swore up and down that Designing Women would be on forever.

You can't be trusted (tsk)

lol I can see Watson with a Dixie Carter fetish.

I agree, it's making all those other cable shows look bad by breaking all those rating records, and getting a nom. for a Golden Globe right out of the gate.

Nobody likes a showoff.

Ratings will take a spike when they introduce Michonne, guaranteeing life until at least St. Patrick's Day. :wishluck:

You also swore up and down that Designing Women would be on forever.

You can't be trusted (tsk)

lol I can see Watson with a Dixie Carter fetish.

Or Meshach Taylor. :eek:

Nobody likes a showoff.

Ratings will take a spike when they introduce Michonne, guaranteeing life until at least St. Patrick's Day. :wishluck:

AMC's under contract for a full season of episodes. They bought in and committed early. It's been their biggest ratings hit EVER, bigger than the more hyped Mad Men, bigger than the critically acclaimed Breaking Bad. Later episodes were actually building on the early ratings records and building steam.

AMC paid for 13, so I believe we're going to see 13. If the premiere and second episode approach last seasons' ending ratings I would not be shocked to see a season 3 pickup happen early.

Nobody likes a showoff.

She is sure to draw the Ninja crowd :popcorn: