• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely-Mystic Comics 4 cgc 3.5 slight first series, for sale and under 1k!

12 posts in this topic

)Hello everyone. Can't say things have been all great, they haven't. As a few board members knew I had to dish out 7k to save my dogs life recently. If something like this happens again ill be collecting cans.....

Anyway, I'm offering a Mystic comics 4 cgc 3.5 slight R , a book I won on CL a while back. I really don't want to sell but I must get back some of the bucks spent to save my pooch (who is recovering :) . Asking is $900 offers considered. Paypal or check ok (pm first please). :takeit: has priority as always please be adviced though that I will not take an offer less than what I spent for the book. Thanks everyone

FriFeb11152910EST2011.jpg

Its a killer and Insurance doesn't cover surgery for animals. What a scam! Too bad that Frenchies have some health issues, they are great dogs. Let's hope I get a sale by Monday. I will list 1 or two more books. The Mystic id let go for about what I paid if I got a pm... someone