• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED -- moving to eBay

17 posts in this topic

I recently bought a small collection that had a lot of lower grade (some super low grade) 10-12 cent Silver Age DC books. I'll be listing them by title and/or genre as I get them scanned in and ready to list.

Same general rules apply as in all my threads. :takeit: in the thread is king (make sure you identify the book you are taking). I will gladly consider any PMs, but if someone throws the public "take it" in the thread the book is theirs.

Shipping will be additional, and I will keep it as cheap and safe as possible. International shipping is fine, but do realize that it will be more expensive.

I will take Paypal, checks, or money orders for payment. Reasonable trades always considered as well, but customers with money are preferred.

I tried to grade these conservatively. Unless I specifically mention something you can assume that the cover and centerfolds are attached by at least one staple. All books are complete and have been checked individually. Generally all accumulated defects leading to grade will be apparent in the scans. Some books do have corner creases on interior pages, but these do not affect grade or stories. Any moisture stains seen on covers also do not affect stories.

Returns are gladly accepted for a full refund of the purchase price. Return shipping at buyer's expense. If I missed something material in a book (i.e., not some half point disagreement on grade) I will refund buyer's return shipping as well.

Here is the issue list with grades and prices for this lot, pictures will follow:

Challengers of the Unknown #19 0.5 = $2

Challengers of the Unknown #24 3.0 = $9

Rip Hunter…Time Master #4 1.8-2.0 = $8

Rip Hunter…Time Master #5 2.0 = $10

Tales of the Unexpected #65 2.0-2.5 = $10

Strange Adventures #117 1.0 = $15 (1st Atomic Knights)

Strange Adventures #133 3.0 = $9

Strange Adventures #154 2.0 = $7

Strange Adventures #163 2.0 = $5

Mystery in Space #62 1.0 = $9

Mystery in Space #70 2.0-2.5 = $10

Mystery in Space #71 2.5 = $10 (last 10 cent issue)

Mystery in Space #92 4.0 = $9

Rip Hunter...Time Master #5 -- Nice book, looks to have a touch of maybe very light spray paint overspray on bottom right corner of fc and upper right corner of fc. Not much texture to it, and very light. Not moisture related. And no, I did not pay $80 for it.

RipHunter05.jpg

RipHunter05bc.jpg