• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

16 Mixed CGC books

17 posts in this topic

Im going to have a little time on my hands the next couple of weeks so i plan to do a lot of selling. In addition to these books, I'm planning a Hulk themed VCC booth, a mixed ages reverse auction, some modern runs, and a HG raw copper thread. Maybe a couple other things along the way.

Shipping is exact unless a discount is offered or discussed (and i can assure you, discounts of all kinds will be offered :D )

The first :takeit: wins. This can be by pm, text message, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, custom fireworks, singing telegram, pony express, sky writing, or any other method of communication that will allow you to clearly convey to me that you unconditionally want the book. And if i respond to that message with a phrase such as "Sold!" , I mean it is sold to you and that im not having a premonition of future sales to come. (thumbs u

:D Enjoy

FF 37 7.5 W Plod ........... 25$sold

Hulk 107 9.2 W ..............100$

Hulk 110 9.2 OW/W .........90$

Hulk 116 9.2 OW .............55$

th_1FantasticFour37.jpgth_1Hulk107.jpgth_1Hulk110.jpgth_1Hulk116.jpg

Hulk 134 9.4 W (signed on the case) ....85$

Hulk 138 9.2 OW/W ............................45$

Hulk 333 9.6 W ...................................18$

Hulk 368 9.6 W ...................................18$

th_1Hulk134.jpgth_1Hulk138.jpgth_1Hulk333.jpgth_1Hulk368.jpg

Sectaurs 1 9.8 W ..................................................35$

Strange Tales 89 3.5 C/OW .................................250$

Tales to Astonish 85 9.2 C/OW ..............................70$

Wolverine Origins 6 9.8 W Wizard World edition .....10$Sold

th_1Sectaurs1.jpgth_1Strangetales89.jpgth_1TTA85.jpgth_1WolverineOrigins.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 300 9.6 W SS signed by Todd McFarlane .............325$

Amazing Spiderman 381 9.8 W SS signed by Mark Bagley ....................40$sold

Hulk 256 9.6 OW/W SS signed by Al Milgrom .......................................45$

X-men 1 9.8 W Collector Edition SS signed by Jim Lee .........................80$sold

th_2ASM300cgc96ss.jpgth_2ASM381.jpgth_2Hulk256.jpgth_2Xmen1.jpg

The first :takeit: wins. This can be by pm, text message, carrier pigeon, smoke signal, custom fireworks, singing telegram, pony express, sky writing, or any other method of communication that will allow you to clearly convey to me that you unconditionally want the book. And if i respond to that message with a phrase such as "Sold!" , I mean it is sold to you and that im not having a premonition of future sales to come. (thumbs u

:D Enjoy

:applause: ...for effort.

meh ...for originality.

:golfclap: ...for finally loosening up a bit. Good luck with the sales sir!

Nice books bro (thumbs u

TTA 85 hm

Thanks! That clown Gif in your sig line is creepy as hell man! :grin:

Cool books bro!

Dude...you never saw Rob Zombies..House of 1000 Corpses? :cloud9:

Im sure i have, but i have a goldfishes memory when it comes to TV/movies. :D

****************THREAD CLOSED****************