• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 83 anyone?

83 posts in this topic

WOW. One is already awesome and you have 8?! That's.. super awesome!! lol
had really wanted to post all 11, but 3 sold before I got to start this thread...

going to add back cover scans to the 7.5, both 6.0's and the 5.0 A copy, per requests

for "general" information, the 9.0 white pager sold for $40K (above gpa), the 6.5 sold for $6500 (not pressable)...the 3.0 sold for $1500...so, I feel my "stronger" asking prices are reasonable in the current market (thumbs u

Although GPA is great, I find the book is on fire and I've been getting above GPA for retail sales as well.

Good luck!

for "general" information, the 9.0 white pager sold for $40K (above gpa), the 6.5 sold for $6500 (not pressable)...the 3.0 sold for $1500...so, I feel my "stronger" asking prices are reasonable in the current market (thumbs u

Although GPA is great, I find the book is on fire and I've been getting above GPA for retail sales as well.

Good luck!

I concur, that is why I mentioned ..in fact, you can use my 40K 9.0 white page sale to support a good asking price on yours (thumbs u

Good luck!

I concur, that is why I mentioned ..in fact, you can use my 40K 9.0 white page sale to support a good asking price on yours (thumbs u

I have to admit to being more then a little shocked by that price....$40k for a 9.0....wowsers. :o

cgc 5.0, "a" copy (stunner of a 5.0)

$3500 (priced relative to "buy the book, not the label")

jim83cgc50a.jpg

jim83cgc50abc.jpg

they typed the label wrong and hit '5' instead of '8.'

the reason it is a 5 and not an 8 is on the back cover, just to the left of the "Free" on the ads, along the left edge...you can see it, but really not too distracting, and a book worthy of a heftier price tag lol

Good luck!

I have to admit to being more then a little shocked by that price....$40k for a 9.0....wowsers. :o

I was thinking that it's a pretty impressive price as well but then I've been expecting keys to do a nice jump to catch up with the recent OSPG increases since last summer. Looks like they've started their climb.