• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, I just got my heritage catalog in today...

333 posts in this topic

Anyone else having issues with HA's site?
yep, I cannot connect at all to their site, live bidding or anything... looks like any books I would have bid on, I can't now...

I was working fine, then it froze, and that is all she wrote ...apparently they have a server down, and thus, lost my business

this is what I get from IE

Oops! Internet Explorer could not find comics.heritageauctions.com

Try reloading: comics.­heritageauctions­.­com

this is what I get from firefox

The connection has timed out

The server at comics.ha.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

Chrome will let me see video, hear audio, etc. But it also gives this message:

"Error: Unable to connect to Heritage Live bidding server.

It could just be your internet connection was temporarily lost, paused, disconnected, etc. If you are unable to see incoming bids and lot changes during the live session, please first try reloading your browser.

If that doesn't work, it could be that your security software is blocking our new and more secure live bidding software. Please whitelist push1.ha.com, push2.ha.com, push3.ha.com, and push4.ha.com (or *.ha.com if applicable) and/or turn off your security software for this session. If you're on a company network, you may need to contact your system administrator.

Important: You can still place Live Proxy bids by entering them in the lot listing area at the bottom of the screen."

Maybe security settings for you guys?

It could just be your internet connection was temporarily lost, paused, disconnected, etc. If you are unable to see incoming bids and lot changes during the live session, please first try reloading your browser.

If that doesn't work, it could be that your security software is blocking our new and more secure live bidding software. Please whitelist push1.ha.com, push2.ha.com, push3.ha.com, and push4.ha.com (or *.ha.com if applicable) and/or turn off your security software for this session. If you're on a company network, you may need to contact your system administrator.

Important: You can still place Live Proxy bids by entering them in the lot listing area at the bottom of the screen."

nope, I can't access either...real bummer but I was only watching and didn't plan to bid on anything but now I can't hear or see the actions.

no (shrug)

Good, then bid on my book (thumbs u

Stop spamming the boards newbie.

:hi:

Sorry, I'm on a sugar high from some cookies I got today :whistle:

Excellent excuse. Didn't some defendant in a murder trial once successfully use a sugar high as an excuse ? I believe they said they overindulged on twinkies.

no (shrug)

Good, then bid on my book (thumbs u

Stop spamming the boards newbie.

:hi:

Sorry, I'm on a sugar high from some cookies I got today :whistle:

Wow, that was fast!

I was working just fine, and now can't even get onto the site period...has to be a server issue on HA part, as I can access every other website etc...and, I was able to watch the first 20 minutes, then froze, and now can't get on at all...

bummer, because I was planning on bidding, and bidding on quite a bit on at least a couple of bigger $ books... c'est la vie

Nope. It was working fine from the start of the auction, then I stepped away for a few minutes and couldn't get the site to load

Nope. It was working fine from the start of the auction, then I stepped away for a few minutes and couldn't get the site to load

same with me, and at least 1 potential bidder in CA I just talked to...lost $'s for heritage

Not only can I not get on, when I last could access the live auction site (amid the Savannah JLAs), it didn't note my prior live auction proxy bids.

Or do those not show up again until you get to the lot and see the instant run-up?

same with me, and at least 1 potential bidder in CA I just talked to...lost $'s for heritage

read your emails :baiting:

read your emails :baiting:

(thumbs u