• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie Sales Thread: (Closed)

63 posts in this topic

Toiled in the forums for a few months now. Learned a lot in from you kind folks on the boards about grading, buying and selling. This will be my first attempt at an on-going sales thread.

Usual board selling rules apply. First :takeit: wins. PM w/ offers and questions. Paypal only.

References Good Sirs and Madams:

Most of my selling has been done on eBay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=than86&ftab=AllFeedback

Also bought books from tortoise, houseofcomics, blazingbob, foolkiller and comicparadox among others as a point of reference.

Books coming shortly! Please send a PM if I am way out of whack on grading. I'm learning and hope that this thread will help.

Next up TTA #83 (VG/F) Subby #31 (VF-) and #33 (VF or better). All three for $30 + $5 for shipping. I think I'm being conservative on the Subby books. The 33 would benefit from a press.

TTA_83f.jpg

TTA #83 Back Cover

sub_31f.jpg

Subby #31 Back Cover

sub_33f.jpg

Subby #33 Back Cover

Really nice job on your first sale thread Mr. Kenobi!

And, no, I'm not saying that to fish for a discount. lol

My only suggestion would be that a better subject line would be something like "Raw SA Marvels" so that people know what you're selling without opening the thread.

Really nice job on your first sale thread Mr. Kenobi!

And, no, I'm not saying that to fish for a discount. lol

My only suggestion would be that a better subject line would be something like "Raw SA Marvels" so that people know what you're selling without opening the thread.

Thanks for the feedback on the title. I'll update it this weekend when I add some more books. I've got a bunch of JIM under-grades that I need to put up.

sold to and bought from KK on a couple occasions. The dudes top notch.

Good Luck !

Tortoise. Sometime I gotta meet you in person. You were the first person to sell me a book on the boards and have been awesome. If you are ever in LA let me know.

Good Luck !

Tortoise. Sometime I gotta meet you in person. You were the first person to sell me a book on the boards and have been awesome. If you are ever in LA let me know.

:lol: I thought he was calling you Krazy Kat......

WTTB

Good Luck !

WTTB

Thanks. That's funny. The Kirk Kenobi thing is kind of a joke. I believe in a world where Star Trek and Star Wars can peacefully coexist.

Good Luck !

WTTB

Thanks. That's funny. The Kirk Kenobi thing is kind of a joke. I believe in a world where Star Trek and Star Wars can peacefully coexist.

Of course, but only after the KLINGON EMPIRE crushes the REBELLION! (thumbs u