• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have a WONDER WOMAN!!!

113 posts in this topic

I am just hoping it`s not going to be another young adult/ teen angst twilight tv series.

:wishluck:

The big change David E. Kelley implements is her secret lair is a unisex bathroom, where Batman and Superman make appearances as they share notes with Wonder Woman while talking across assigned stalls.

This test set alone was $100K.

109433.jpg.9c1915a91886cdea07b2767f439d16a5.jpg

Gorgeous girl and a pretty good actress. Granted, I've only seen her in Friday Night Lights, but she was excellent there. :cloud9:

(Side note: pretty much everyone on FNL is great, with the sole exception of Minka Kelly. Astonishingly beautiful woman, but she couldn't act decently if her life depended on it :P )

Way better choice IMO

I wonder how Gemma Arterton from "Prince of Persia" would have done in the role.

MV5BMTg2MDY1MzY3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Maybe for Wonder GIRL, she's 4 inches shorter and looks on the waifish side to play an AMAZON princess don't you think?

Aside from the height and build issues, she doesn't seem to have the strong facial features of the chosen actress.

Maybe for Wonder GIRL, she's 4 inches shorter and looks on the waifish side to play an AMAZON princess don't you think?

Aside from the height and build issues, she doesn't seem to have the strong facial features of the chosen actress.

She is 5'7" tall, so you are right in that she is much shorter than Adrianne Palicki (5'11"). But her darker skin and features remind me much more of a strong Mediterranean woman.

(shrug)