• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have a WONDER WOMAN!!!

113 posts in this topic

Maybe for Wonder GIRL, she's 4 inches shorter and looks on the waifish side to play an AMAZON princess don't you think?

Aside from the height and build issues, she doesn't seem to have the strong facial features of the chosen actress.

She is 5'7" tall, so you are right in that she is much shorter than Adrianne Palicki (5'11"). But her darker skin and features remind me much more of a strong Mediterranean woman.

(shrug)

She's pretty and everything, but she's ENGLISH..her natural skin tone is as pasty as they come.

The pic you posted is all makeup Nicky.....it was for Prince of Persia...

This is how she really looks...

Gemma-Arterton007.jpg

gemma-arterton2.jpg

It really won't matter who writes it. From the posts I've read, all they need is some hot chick jumping up and down for an hour wearing a Wonder Woman suit. Oh, and it has to be shot in slo-mo.

wonderroy.gif

:sick:

Flee must die for that one.

:cry:

Here's another shot of that deep olive skin.. :P

gemma-arterton.jpg

Greek people are not all dark but if you wanted a darker girl make fixes that pretty easily on screen.

She certainly looks the part in some pics. She's more voluptuous than Adrianne who is a little too narrow through the hips, and height can easily be made up on screen.

I don't see the problem.

(shrug)

Gemma-Arterton.jpg

Greek people are not all dark but if you wanted a darker girl make fixes that pretty easily on screen.

She certainly looks the part in some pics. She's more voluptuous than Adrianne who is a little too narrow through the hips, and height can easily be made up on screen.

I don't see the problem.

(shrug)

Gemma-Arterton.jpg

You should probably put up a few more pictures to help me make my decision. :popcorn:

:cry:

Here's another shot of that deep olive skin.. :P

You've attempted to destroy my Hollywood-influenced picture of Mediterranean beauty.

But a man can dream. :cloud9:

I don't see the problem.

(shrug)

Gemma-Arterton.jpg

You should probably put up a few more pictures to help me make my decision. :popcorn:

WOW!!!!

Uhmm.....mmmmm...

I love her earings!!

I don't see the problem.

(shrug)

Gemma-Arterton.jpg

WOW!!!!

Uhmm.....mmmmm...

I love her earings!!

I'd make her leave the shoes on, though. :banana:

I don't see the problem.

(shrug)

Gemma-Arterton.jpg

WOW!!!!

Uhmm.....mmmmm...

I love her earings!!

I'd make her leave the shoes on, though. :banana:

I don't know what I'd do with something like that...

I'd probably tell her jokes all night!!

I don't see the problem.

Then I can clearly tell you're not a boob man...which is fine...but stop brainstorming ways to spoil the flesh parade for the rest of us. (tsk):baiting:

Oh, I am on the same page as you on that front.

I just think that you will never find a woman that looks like, can act like, be the same size as and also be as athletic as Wonder Woman so no matter what you do it's going to be a compromise. There's going to be lots of padding, makeup, hair extensions, etc to make her "look" the part on screen.

I'm just saying that I prefer how they can make Gemma look on screen over Adrianne.

(shrug)

To be fair my initial reaction to Bosco's post was a negative one as I remember Adrianne being flat footed in the P of P so I had to do a little research but it seems that she can appear quite towering and striking on film.